Alliance MAT90 Keychain Remote
Click the image below to view.
The direct replacement remote is the Firefly 390GED21K. Works on ALL genie/alliance garage doors with 12 dip switches.
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency:Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 390mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches:Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 12 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- 1 button remote control for Genie garage door openers
- 390 MHZ Frequency 12 Dip Switches
- Mini "key chain" size remote control
- Battery and key ring included
- Discounts available in higher quantities