- This receiver is a 1 channel (open, close, stop) function that remotely operates one garage door or gate opener. The Allstar MVP-RE receiver is compatible with Allstar Classic, Allstar MVP and Original Allstar, Allister and Pulsar type dip-switch transmitters. The MVP receiver is available in one and three door versions. The radio frequency of the remote controls is fixed and tuned at the factory. RF adjustments are not required and should not be attempted by the end user. There are no user serviceable parts in the radio controls.
Features and Specifications
- Works with Allstar/Allister/Pulsar - MVP, Quik-Code, and all 8- or 9-dip switch 318 MHz transmitters Single (1) channel controls one garage door opener or gate operator
- 318 MHz frequency
- Receiver also available in three (3) channel format MVP 110550 3 Channel Receiver
- Rolling-code technology
- Easy programming with "Learn/Erase" button - No dip switches!
- Supports up to 8 classic remotes and 1 MVP remote
- Homelink compatible
Customers also viewed