DigiCode DC5032 garage door opener
- Stanley compatible 3-channel remote control transmitter.
- Compatible with ALL STANLEY Transmitters (except Securecode) models: 1038, 1040, 1044, 1047, 1049, 1050, 1076, 1079, 1100, 24911, 51-4271, 51-4272, 51-4273, 51-4369, 51-4726
- 10 dip switches,1 set programs single button for 1,024 possible code combinations, 2 sets programs dual buttons for 512 possible code combinations.
- This one convenient transmitter allows control of 3 separate operations, garage door openers or gate operators.
- This is ideal for community gates with individual garages.
- Designed to be fully compatible with all of the DigiCode receivers as well as existing Stanley receivers, simply set the dip switches to match your receivers.
- Includes heavy duty Eveready 9 Volt battery and built-in LED light to indicate battery strength.
- 3 sets of coding switches, one for each door or gate.
- Dimensions are 3 3/4"x2 1/2"x7/8"
- Full manufacturer warranty, Made in the USA
- Battery, visor clip, and coding instructions included
The Digi-Code 5032 also know as the DigiCode DC5032 is a 3-button, visor style, 10 DIP switch gate or garage door opener remote control. It is a radio transmitter that is directly compatible with the Stanley 310MHz code switch system manufactured since 1982. The Digi-Code 5032 remote control has a LED light which indicates when the remote control is transmitting a signal and also acts as a battery strength indicator. This DC5032 remote control radio transmitter can also be used as a replacement for other remotes such as Stanley or Heddolf 10 DIP switch type remote controls operating on the 310MHz Stanley compatible frequency manufactured since 1982. The DC5032 comes with a visor clip, battery (installed) and programming instructions.
View the instruction manual for the Digicode DC5032 garage door opener remote.
Customers also viewed