DigiCode DC5060 garage door opener
- Multicode compatible 2-channel remote control transmitter.
- 2 sets of 10 dip switches, 1,024 possible code combinations.
- This one convenient transmitter allows control of 2 separate operations; garage door openers or gate operators.
- This is ideal for community gates with individual garages.
- Designed to be fully compatible with all of our receivers as well as existing Multicode receivers, simply set the dip switches to match your receivers.
- Includes heavy duty Eveready 9 Volt battery and built-in LED light to indicate battery strength.
- 2 sets of dip switches, one for each door or gate.
- Dimensions are 3 3/4"x2 1/2"x7/8"
- Full manufacturer warranty, Made in the USA
- Battery, visor clip, and coding instructions included
View the instruction manual for the Digicode DC5060 garage door opener remote.
Posted by Unknown on 28th Nov 2014
I can open multiple garage doors with this and it's very useful.
Wife is happy
Posted by Geoff on 11th Mar 2014
I misplaced our old remote and had to borrow my wife's one from time to time. She didn't like that a lot as planning logistics was tricky (we both work) and I kept putting buying a new one off. after constant earache I purchased the digicode and it works surprisingly well.
Customers also viewed