DigiCode DC5202 Universal Keypad
This model will work with Stanley 10 dip switch style garage door openers only.
- Flip lid design protects keypad from the elements.
- Back lit keypad for night time use.
- Mounts outside the garage door or gate and is tamper-resistant, weatherproof, and fully programmable.
- Private code can be set by user.
- The keypads are a wireless unit, powered by a 9-volt alkaline battery.
- DC5202 operates ALL 10 dip switch Stanley operators and 310MHz Digi-Code receivers.
- For Stanley Secure code use the skylink 318KR Universal Keypad it is a universal keypad that will meet your needs.
- P.I.N. number entered and changeable by user
- Powered by a heavy duty 9 volt alkaline battery.
- Includes full set of programming and mounting instructions.
The Digi-Code 5202, also know as the DigiCode DC5202, is a programmable wireless digital keyless entry gate and garage door opener keypad that is directly compatible with the Stanley 310MHz, 10 DIP switch on off code switch system that has been manufactured since 1982. The DC5202 wireless keypad can have one master 4-digit PIN code and up to 9 temporary or user 4-digit PIN codes giving it more flexibility over most other keypads. The DC5202 has a back illuminated 12-button alphanumeric keypad, a mode LED indicator with a flip up cover,and is weatherproof for outdoor use. The DC5202 wireless digital keypad can be used as a replacement for many other keypads and will work with any of the Stanley or Heddolf 10 DIP switch type devices operating on the 310MHz Stanley compatible frequency manufactured since 1982. Comes with mounting screws, battery (installed) and easy to read programming instructions.
Customers also viewed