The postal lock box accepts the standard postal key lock. Postal lock boxes do not include the key lock or padlock, these must be procured from the proper authority.
- Use with padlock or knox key switch.
- U.S. mail postal boxes have ample room inside for placement of gate release keys or remote.
- 14-gauge steel cabinet painted postal blue.
- Built-in switch for gate or door activation.
- Designed to accept standard postal key lock (not supplied).
- Dimensions: 6.5"H x 5.0"W x 2.375"D.
- Accepts Knox KS-2 key switch.
Customers also viewed