Combines the 1503 keypad into a common housing with an intercom sub-station. Intercom sold separately. Note: May not be compatible with some intercom systems. Dimensions: 6.125"H x 10"W x 5.25"D
- The DKS 1500 series family of keypads provides access control for virtually any application where digital code entry is desired and they are available for stand-alone applications or for connection to an access controller. These vandal resistant keypads (except 1509) use stainless steel faceplates, galvanized steel sub-plates and are housed in a rugged steel cabinet. The 1503 and 1506 series keypads are available in surface or flush mount styles. The 1509 is designed for indoor applications and mounts in a single-gang electrical box. The 1504 model adds an intercom substation to the 1503 or 1506 series allowing voice communication via connection to a master intercom station.
- Combines the 1503 or 1506 keypad into a common housing with an intercom sub-station. This sub-station may not be compatible with all intercom systems.
- Dimensions: 6.125"H x 10"W x 5.25"D.
- Ideal for controlling doors or gates.
- Add or delete individual codes from the keypad.
- "Hold" codes to latch open a door or gate.
- EEPROM Memory.
- LED Lighting (lighted units only).
Customers also viewed