- The model 1819 is an information telephone that is suited for applications that require only a single phone number to be called. Visitors needing assistance simply press the CALL button to establish communication with the management office, security office or to any phone number (including long distance numbers) of your choice. If the 1819 is installed at a controlled entry point, once communication is established and the visitor is identified, access can be granted by simply pressing the number 9 on the phone that the 1819 is in communication with.
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Full-duplex communication.
- Single CALL push button for easy use.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- EEPROM Memory.
- Full duplex commnication.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294.
- Surface mount dimensions: 12"H x 6.5"W x 3.25"D.
ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR THIS MODEL
- Back up battery.
- Heater kit (recommended when temperatures routinely fall below 10F / -12C).
- Mounting post.
- Surge suppressors.
Customers also viewed