1150 Overhead Gate Operator for Commercial Applications
The 1150 overhead gate operator is designed to operate overhead type vehicular gates mounted on jamb track or jamb type hardware. Overhead gates are typically used in underground parking applications where headroom is minimal. The low profile design of the 1150 make it ideal for these applications.
- Direct driven limit nuts.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Fail-secure, keyed quick release.
- Shock mounts.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- DoorKing Model 1150
- Maximum gate height up to 14-feet*. (*Dependant on the rail assembly ordered. See options below).
- Maximum gate width 25-feet*. (*Assumes gate is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 40:1 gear reduction running in a continuous oil bath.
- #40 chain.
- 3-inch rails.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115 VAC.
- 5.4 Amps.
- Class II, III and IV applications only. Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, a secondary entrapment prevention device(s) is required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 21"W x 10.5"H x 149"-221"L (Length depends on rail assembly ordered).
OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH THIS OPERATOR
- Plug-in loop detectors.
- Rail assembly for 8-foot high gate.
- Rail assembly for 10-foot high gate.
- Rail assembly for 12-foot high gate.
- Rail assembly for 14-foot high gate.
- Electronic limit settings (no mechanical limit switches required).
- Inherent electronic reverse system.
- Automatic timer is adjustable from 1 to 23 seconds. Two ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Timer Override feature cause gate to begin close cycle one second after reverse inputs are cleared. Helps prevent tail-gating.
- Gate Tracker reporting output sends gate operator data to a companion DoorKing access control system.
- SPEED Approximately 1 ft. (.3 m) per second.
- Rail Assembly sold separately - select the rail size below when placing the order.