DoorKing 1812 Telephone entry system
The black and white camera option is a crisper clearer picture than the color, that is why it costs more.
The model 1812 is a unique telephone intercom system that allows homeowners to use their telephone as an intercom to speak to a guest at the front door or gate without having to pay for an additional telephone line at their home. With its intercom mode programming feature, the 1812 can also be connected to a PBX or KSU type system, making it ideal for small businesses to control access through a single door or gate. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone. The 1812 is available in both surface and flush mount designs and includes the DKS auto-programming software for Windows, allowing homeowners to program the system right from their home computer.
Features & Specifications:
The 1812 is now available with Auto-Programming software. This software package allows you to program all functions of the 1812 with a PC. Now you can set time zones, do-not-disturb times, automatic open times and more right from your PC!
The 1812 uses a state-of-the-art microprocessor that controls all functions of the system. Full duplex communication assures clear two way voice communication. A built in clock calendar, which has its own standby power source, provides time related functions such as automatic relay activation, entry code time zones, "flash" entry codes and Do Not Disturb time zones.
With its small compact size, outstanding features and simple yet durable design, the 1812 is ideal for single residence applications.
- Single line telephone entry systems
- Tenants can give access to guests via their existing telephone
- Residential Telephone Intercom System PC Programmable
- No dedicated central office phone line required. Unit connects directly to existing phone line
- Special intercom mode allows unit to be connected to a KSU or PBX system
- Full duplex circuitry provides crisp and clear communications
- Control Two Entry Points, Two dry contact relays provide control of vehicular and pedestrian gates
- Built In Time Clock
- Provides automatic relay activation for "hold open" periods
- Entry code time zones, flash entry codes
- Do Not Disturb time zones
- Call waiting and call forwarding features assure no calls are missed
- Double ring identifies call from entry system
- Vandal and weather proof steel housing, stainless steel faceplate and keypad
- PC Programmable.
- Uses existing telephone line!
- Distinctive double ring identifies visitor calls from regular calls.
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding.
- 3 preprogrammed call out telephone numbers.
- "Do Not Disturb" time zone.
- Hold open time zones.
- Built-in time clock.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry code.
- Lighted keypad.
- Interfaces with a single phone line to provide communication without requiring a dedicated central office line.
- Full-duplex communication.
- Fifty 4-digit entry codes (25 per relay).
- 2 form "C" dry contact relays.
- EEPROM memory.
- 24 VAC, 20 VA power transformer supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Surface Mount: 6.25"H x 10"W x 5.25"D
- Flush Mount: 7.25"H x 11"W x 3.25"D
OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH THIS MODEL
- Stainless steel housing (surface mount unit).
- Back up battery.
- Heater kit (recommended when temperatures routinely fall below 10°F / -12°C).
Customers also viewed