9150 1-HP Fail-Safe Slide Gate Operator for Commercial
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance limits.
- Partial-open feature.
- Anti-tailgating feature.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- DC Powered Convenience Open (Optional).
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- DoorKing Model 9150 with 1 HP Motor
- Maximum gate length 45-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 1500 pounds*. (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115 VAC
- 230 VAC
- 460 VAC
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #40 chain.
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, a secondary entrapment prevention device(s) is required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 15"W x 24"H x 16.5"D
OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH THIS OPERATOR
- DC powered convenience open.
- Stainless steel housing.
- Nickel plated chain.
- Stainless steel chain.
- Plug-in loop detectors.
- Heater kit for cold environments.
- Base plate to post mount this operator (does not include posts).
- Multi-user commercial gate operator
- Advanced microprocessor control board eliminates mechanical relays, limit switches and reversing contactors.
- Automatic limit settings means no limit switch adjustments - ever.
- Doorking's plug-in loop detectors simplify wiring and make installation easy.
- The two-stage electronic and mechanical self-checking inherent reverse system makes these operators the safest on the market.
- Patented fail-safe release system locks the gate if an attempt is made to force it open, but allows the gate to be simply pushed open during power outages without the need of any cranks, keys or other releases device (which more often than not cannot be located when needed). This is a must have feature for safety and quick emergency access, and is required by Fire Department in many parts of the country.
- Anti-tailgating loop feature helps prevent unauthorized vehicles from following an authorized vehicle into a parking area. Helps reduce unwanted traffic and increases security.
- Partial open feature is especially useful on long gates. This feature allows a long gate to open just 14 feet for normal vehicular traffic, but will allow the gate to open fully when needed by oversized vehicles such as large trucks, vans or fire engines. This reduces the wear and tear on the operator prolonging its life cycle.
- Gate Tracker reporting. When connected to a companion Doorking access control system (1803PC, 1815, 1817, 1818), Gate Tracker provides important operator data such as the number of gate cycles, operator input status, if any attempt has been made to force the gate open, if the gate has hit any obstructions, loop detector faults, and more! This the great information for management companies, maintenance personnel and service companies.
- The DC backup system (optional) includes a completely independent drive, control and power system that provides a convenient method to open your access gate should a power outage occur. This is a great option for apartment complexes and gated communities that prevents traffic from backing up during power outages because the access gates are inoperative.
- Maximum gate weight is 1500lbs, maximum length is 45ft
Model 9150 operators are designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications. These operators are designed so that they can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. In addition, the operators can be pad or post mounted to meet any installation requirements. The 9150 can be equipped with a factory installed DC Convenience Open option which will automatically open the gate in the event of a power outage.