DoorKing 9310 1/2 HP Commercial and Industrial Gate Opener
The Model 9310 operator is designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential and commercial applications. The 9310 is designed so that it can easily be mounted in the front or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. This operator is designed to be pad mounted. The 9310 is available in 1/2 or 1 HP versions and can be equipped with a factory installed DC Convenience Open option which will automatically open the gate in the event of a power outage.
- Direct driven manual limits.
- Power Start circuit (1/2 HP only).
- Anti-tailgating feature.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- DC Powered convenience open (optional).
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
SPECIFICATIONS Model 9310 1/2 HP
- Maximum gate length 30-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds*. (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. If DC Convenience Open option is installed, maximum gate weight is 800 pounds. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 10:1 gear reduction running in a continuous oil bath.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 208, 230, 460 VAC*. (*208, 230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #40 chain.
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, a secondary entrapment prevention device(s) is required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 21.5"W x 27.5"H x 16.5"D