Elite CSW 200 UL Swing Gate Operator
- Elite CSW 200 UL Specs:
- Max Gate Length (ft) 18
- Max Gate Weight (lbs) 600
- Motor (hp) 1/2
- Gate Travel (ft/sec) 1.2
- Shipping is 100.00 due to weight, it is approx. 175 lbs.
- Electrical Specs:
- Equipped with a 120 VAC, 1/2 hp, instant reversing parking gate motor. (nominal 4 AMP).
- The DC-1000 is the best option for emergency release. The emergency release handle is standard.
- Capable of 75 cycles per hour with a 600 lb gate. Maximum gate length 18'. Max weight 600 lbs. 90 opening in 13-15 seconds. The dimensions: L21" x W14.5" x H28.25".
- Alarm -- If the gate hits a vehicle while closing it re-opens. If it hits a vehicle while opening it stops, reverses 4 to 6 inches and stops again.
- Alternate Outputs -- With Omni Option board, three push button command control, buglar alarm input and output.
- Burglar Alarm -- With Omni Option board, interfaces with existing home alarm or alarm output.
- Digital Motor Protection -- Entrapment sensor shuts off the motor after it reaches the stall amp for 3 seconds, reverses direction for several inches and stops. Electronic Inputs -- Radio receiver, key switch, safety loop, center loop, telephone entry system, computer input, fire department key switch, and 3-push-button station.
- ERD Sensor -- If the gate hits a vehicle while closing it re-opens. If it hits a vehicle while opening it stops, reverses 4 to 6 inches and stops again.
- Gate Traveling Time -- Adjusted by a precision mechanical device and electrical limit switch system.
- Integrated Loop Detectors -- Easy to install, modular, plug in loop detector inputs for exit loop, center loop, and safety loop.
- Intelligent Master/Second -- Precise, synchronized movement and communication between two gate operators using three wire RS-485 bi-directional technology.
- Magnetic Lock -- With Omni Option board, magnetic lock system is incorporated, allowing easy addition of the MG1300 locking system to the gate.
- Modular Board -- Uses LEDs to indicate all input and output functions of the gate operator.
- Motor Drive -- Solid state electronic motor drive system is incorporated into the board.
- Power Input -- Controls power input to the board with convenient switch.
- Power Management -- Board includes electronic power management with over curent shutdown and automatic recovery.
- Spike Suppressors -- 20,000 Amps and near lightning protection with modular omni surge suppressor. Initial response time: 0.000000000001 seconds.
- Three Push Button Control -- On board gate operator control for close, stop and open.
- Timer -- Adjustable timer can be set from 0-60 seconds.
- Approval -- UL and ETL listed to the latest UL325 and UL991 specifications.
- Chassis -- Constructed with .25 inch sanded, welded, and gold zinc plated sheet metal.
- Cover -- High density polyethylene plastic and stainless steel for excellent heat and corrosion resistance.
- Cycles -- 75 cycles per hour with a 600 pound gate.
- Dimensions -- Length = 20.5in x Width = 15in x Height 28in.
- Emergency Release -- The gate is easily disconnected by turning the release handle. the best option is our DC-1000CSW.
- Finish -- All metal parts are gold zinc plated for rust proof protection.
- Gate Length -- 18 feet maximum gate length.
- Motor -- 1/2 hp, instant reversing, 120VAC, 4 amp, 1625 rpm, with high speed ball bearings.
- Output Shaft -- 2.5 inch cold rolled steel.
- Shipping Weight -- 175 lbs.
- Travel Speed -- 90? opening in 13-15 seconds.
- Weight -- 160 pounds.
- Weight Capacity -- 600 pounds maximum gate weight.
- Worm Gear Reduction -- Two, 30-to-1 worm gears equal a 900-to-1 reduction. Both are lubricated in an oil bath.
Customers also viewed