EMX Carsense 101 sensing probe
Outdoor Buried Driveway Sensor EMX Carsense 101
- The Carsense 101 motion detector has a sensing probe that is buried in the ground so it is not noticed by potential intruders or vandals.
Comes with: EMX LD-11 DIN Rail 11 Pin Mountable Socket Base, and the XC101 detector box (the white control box)
- Sensing probe is buried in the ground so it is not noticed by a potential intruder or vandals.
- Has all the controls and indicators mounted on the front panel of the unit providing for easy access and operation.
- Has wide power supply options and it can be ordered in 12V AC/DC, 24V AC or DC, 120 AC, 240V AC. Low current consumption makes it excellent choice for solar power applications.
- This outdoor buried vehicle motion detector with sensing probe is housed in a small relay type housing so it is easy to integrate with security control boards, gate and door operators.
- Detects moving vehicles in an industrial environment where there are blind areas along the driving path and actuates warning lights.
- Detects moving vehicles along a driving path in a warehouse and turns lights on only in the proximity of the vehicle.
- Detects approaching vehicles or an unauthorized movement of a parked vehicle and actuates alarms, video cameras or vehicle enunciator.
- "Free Exit" vehicle detector for gates, overhead doors and parking barriers.
View the instruction manual for the emx carsense 101 probe