EMX CarSense 101 outdoor driveway sensor
Outdoor Buried Driveway Sensor EMX Carsense 101
- The Carsense 101 motion detector has a sensing probe that is buried in the ground so it is not noticed by potential intruders or vandals.
Comes with: EMX LD-11 DIN Rail 11 Pin Mountable Socket Base, and the XC101 detector box (the white control box)
- Sensing probe is buried in the ground so it is not noticed by a potential intruder or vandals.
- Has all the controls and indicators mounted on the front panel of the unit providing for easy access and operation.
- Has wide power supply options and it can be ordered in 12V AC/DC, 24V AC or DC, 120 AC, 240V AC. Low current consumption makes it excellent choice for solar power applications.
- This outdoor buried vehicle motion detector with sensing probe is housed in a small relay type housing so it is easy to integrate with security control boards, gate and door operators.
- Detects moving vehicles in an industrial environment where there are blind areas along the driving path and actuates warning lights.
- Detects moving vehicles along a driving path in a warehouse and turns lights on only in the proximity of the vehicle.
- Detects approaching vehicles or an unauthorized movement of a parked vehicle and actuates alarms, video cameras or vehicle enunciator.
- "Free Exit" vehicle detector for gates, overhead doors and parking barriers.
The EMX Carsense 101 has got one reason after the next for why you should purchase it. One of the best reasons is how easy it is from installing, using and upgrading your unit. The 101 also detects approaching vehicles or any unauthorized movement of a parked vehicle and actuates alarms, video cameras, or annunicator.
Customers also viewed