EMX PC-3 Infrared Modulated Photoeyes
Features of the PC-3
- Will work with any control board that accepts dry contact in the safety input.
- LED alignment indicator simplifies installation.
- Supervised relay output provides an "open" signal in case of power failure.
- Non-reflective through-beam system is not affected by shiny surfaces.
- Modulated infrared beam is not affected by sunlight, rain, dust or dirt.
- No calibration or sensitivity adjustments are necessary.
- Wide detection angle of 24 degrees simplifies installation and increases the reliability of operation.
- Indoor or outdoor operation of 30 feet.
Technical Information The PC-3 transmitter and receiver are mounted in line of sight at a distance of up to 30 feet apart. When the infrared beam is interrupted, the relay common and normally open contacts in the receiver are closed. The LED indicator is lit when the PC-3 receiver is not aligned or when the beam is interrupted.
Customers also viewed