Features and Specifications
- 2nd transmitter or replacement remote for the Flash 2 Pass highbeam headlights for cars.
- Works with virtually any garage door opener manufactured since 1982.
- The transmitter is a radio frequency device that is mounted under the hood of the car. It is relatively small, approximately 2 x 2 x 3/4 and is attached under the hood with either the enclosed screws, or the plastic zip tie.
- The wires are attached with quick crimp connectors to the headlight high beam positive wire and to the ground wire. The Flash2Pass transmitter is non-polarized so you can attach either wire to the headlight wires.
- Up to six transmitters may operate a single receiver.
- Quick and easy do-it-yourself installation.
- Uses a digitally encrypted signal and rolling code technology for ultimate security.
- A double flash of your headlight high beams opens or closes your garage door.