Genie Universal Keypad Kit KEP-1 has been discontinued
Features and Specifications
- Offers convenient, secure garage entry without using a remote controller or key
- Installs on ANY garage door opener, no matter what brand
- Adds security and convenience - Easy installation
- This is a universal keyless entry that will wire in to the push button terminals on any GDO
- This keyless entry requires a transformer which is included to power the keyless
- Offers secure garage entry without using a remote control or key
- Includes Keypad, Receiver, Wall Transformer, Wiring, Fasteners and Installation Instructions
- To reprogram your KEP-1: Unplug the transformer for 2 minutes, this will reset the board and erase old code.
- Place the set / run switch to SET (found inside main interface box)
- Chose your pin number (1 to 8 numbers or letters). Do not use the * in your pin. Enter chosen pin. Press * button once to lock in pin number.
- Move the set / run switch to RUN. Programming is complete.
- Note: The Genie KEP-1 keypad set will remember a code for 30 seconds and will activate at the touch of any button. This is a "panic" feature for safety in case the unit is activated and someone (or something) gets in the path of the door.
View the instruction manual for the Genie kep-1 wired keypad.
Customers also viewed