Liftmaster LA 500-U Residential Swing Gate Operator
- The LA500 has been updated to the new LA500-U which has a powerful 24VDC continuous-duty motor. The LA500-u is capable of operating gates up to 18 ft. long or weighing up to 1,600 lbs, and is compact enough to fit where pad mount operators do not.
- The LA500-U model is liftmaster's most advanced residential DC swing gate operator. It is equipped with industry-leading features like MyQ and Security+ 2.0 communications, battery backup, and a capacity to handle gates up to 18 feet and 1,600 lbs.
- An on-board radio receiver is included with the LA500-U. It holds up to 50 remotes and is compatible with HomeLink version 4 and higher. Exclusive from LiftMaster, this on-board radio receiver provides a single remote control solution for gates and additional access points.
- Now includes the photoeyes built in
- Operator duty rating: 300 cycles per day
- Gate travel speed: 90-degree opening in 15-17 seconds
- Commercial duty aluminum die cast housing
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Battery Backup System provides up to 7 days or 500 cycles on battery backup; powers safety and ancillary devices
- Power Management System protects battery life
- Security+ 2.0 technology virtually eliminates interference; receiver holds up to 50 remotes; HomeLink compatible
- Continuous-duty motor with soft start/stop
- Power: 110V or 220V Single Phase (220V single phase requires torroid transformer kit)
- Surge/spike protection
- Construction: Full length commercial duty cast aluminum housing. Control Box; High impact polycarbonate
- Weight: control arm 25 lbs. Control box 20 lbs
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel
- Keyed manual disconnect
- Plug-in loop detectors
- Programmable auxiliary relays
- External obstruction sensing
- Advanced traffic management control includes Quick-Close and Anti-Tailgating functions
- Bi-part delay: choose from Standard Operation or Synchronized Close
- Solar ready; home and property owners can qualify for up to a 30% tax credit
- 5-year commercial warranty; 7-year residential warranty
Customers also viewed