Liftmaster 3950 jackshaft operator
If you need a remote controlled garage door opener, the liftmaster 3950 jackshaft door operator for commercial rolling sheet door applications is for commercial use only and ideal for self-storage facilities. The maximum recommended duty cycle for this door is ten cycles per hour. It can be used with live or dead shaft measuring as high as 12 feet and as wide as 14 feet. It cannot surpass 650 pounds.
Additional mounting flexibility for this remote controlled garage door opener can be achieved by purchasing the 3950MB mounting bracket.
- a keychain, 1-4 button remote
- wireless and fingerprint keypad.
- The door can be opened manually if necessary
- A two-year warranty.
- A six foot power cord.
- Push button limit settings.
- Wall mounting on the left or right side of the door with brackets for mounting.
- Compact and ideal to use in locations where you might store a boat or RV.
- A smooth starting and stopping motor.