Liftmaster 61lm remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 390mhz (megahertz) or says Liftmaster, Chamberlain, or Sears Craftsman. All of these use the same frequency of 390mhz.
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 9 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- This 61lm lift master remote uses 9 trinary dip switches to set the code to. Make sure you have 8 or 9 dip switches in the battery compartment of your current remote or on the overhead motor so you can set the code to it once you receive the 61lm garage door opener remote.
- 390 MHZ Frequency, works on models from 1984-1992
- 1 set of 9 three position dip switches
- 12V battery and visor clip included
- Also compatible with wireless keypad model number 66LM (same as model 740CB, 139.53776, 139.53876)
Sears Craftsman Compatible Model #'s 139.53100 139.53608 139.53110 139.53609 139.53200 139.53610 139.53210 139.53611 139.53300 139.53612 139.53310 139.53613 139.53315 139.53614SR 139.53315SR 139.53615SR 139.53400 139.53618SR 139.53403 139.53619SR 139.53413 139.53622 139.53415SR 139.53625SR 139.53500 139.53632 139.53513 139.53632SR 139.53600 139.53639 139.53601 139.53639SR 139.53602 139.53651 139.53603 139.53651SR 139.53604 139.53699SR 139.53605 139.53708 139.53606 139.53718 139.53607
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Posted by Sandra J., Maryville, TN on 22nd Aug 2016
I figured I wouldn't lose much if this Liftmaster 61LM didn't work since all I paid was less than $25 including shipping. I was pleasantly surprised that it was very easy to set-up. It works like a charm on a 1987 Liftmaster garage door opener.
Worked beautifully right out of the box
Posted by Susan on 10th Jul 2016
I talked to the help desk because I wasn't 100% certain I had the correct remote. He assured me I did and I ordered two. They were super easy to set and I am very happy with the assistance and product.
This worked right away
Posted by Tom L on 19th Apr 2016
My Sears garage door opener was built in 1984, and most of their remotes are for openers built from 1993 on up. I chatted online with a Sears person, and she insisted that the one she recommended would work. I had my doubts, but I foolishly ordered it. Well, it didn't work, so I had to return it to get my $50+ money back. The Click Away product worked just like it said it would, very easy to program, and the $20 was very reasonable. I'm glad I found Click Away....you helped me out immensely!
30 SECOND AND WORKING
Posted by LESTER EDWARDS on 14th Oct 2015
THIS REMOTE WORKED PERFECTLY. IT TOOK 30 SECONDS TO PUSH THE CONTROL AND SINK IT TO THE OPENER. I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED TWO BUT ONE WILL WORK FOR NOW.
It Works on a 1987 Craftsman
Posted by Dr. Ron S. on 24th Sep 2015
I had a hard time finding a "universal" remote that would work with my 1987 era Craftsman Opener, even though they claimed to be correct for the opener. The "A Click Away" website matched my opener with the LiftMaster 61 LM.
After syncing with my opener, it worked the first time, and it was only $20. What can you get for $20 that gives that much back? Good job to A Click Away.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Oct 2014
for my ancient sears garage door opener. LM61 works like a charm! Inexpensive fix, quick shipping, great customer service.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Sep 2014
Ordered 2 replacement remotes for our garage door (installed in 1992). I had to match the dip switch positions to the positions on the existing remotes - worked like a charm. Literally, within 2 minutes of opening the delivered remotes, our problem was solved by matching the dip switch positions. Highly recommend oredering from this website - we had no issues at all. Delivery happened on time - as projected.
Posted by 125 on 9th Sep 2014
This opener was so easy to program I was very pleased with my purchase
Posted by Unknown on 4th Sep 2014
We have an old garage door remote but it was very easy to find the correct one. I had a little trouble getting it to work right away but customer service helped and it was very easy.
Better than expected
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Aug 2014
I bought one for a 1984 era Craftsman opener - and on a lark bought a second for an even older opener for which I had no model number. Both worked perfectly. Very easy to configure. Especially helpful Instructions for what to do when the old remote is multi-button.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Customers also viewed