Liftmaster 821LM myQ smartphone opener
The Liftmaster 821LM MyQ universal smartphone garage door opener controller allows you to control almost any garage door opener with a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Imagine receiving an alert if you left your garage door open it allow you to monitor, open and close your garage door from anywhere in the world.How it Works
- The 821LM MyQ technology enables you to securely monitor and control most garage door opener brands, along with home lighting, with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
Works with most major garage door opener brands
- The 821LM will control up to two garage doors at a time and up to 16 MyQ devices, extra sensor sold separately
- WI-Fi Hub mounts near garage door opener and plugs into a wall outlet. The hub wirelessly communicates with the garage door opener over your homes Wi-Fi.
- Door sensor mounts on the garage door.
with Photo Eyes:
- Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman -310, 315, 390, 433.30, 433.92, and 434.54MHz
- Linear- MegaCode 318MHz
- Genie- Intellicode 315, 390 MHz
- Overhead Door- Codedodger 315, 390 MHz
- Stanley- SecureCode 310Mhz
- Wayne Dalton- KEELOQ, 372 MHz