Liftmaster 888LM control panel myQ
Gone are the days of wondering if you put the door down or worrying over the kids forgetting their keys.
Now, any LiftMaster garage door opener manufactured since 1998 can be controlled with your smartphone, tablet or computer thanks to the new 888LM MyQ Control Panel (when paired with the 828LM LiftMaster Internet Gateway, sold separately).
MyQ technology enables you to manage, monitor and control everything from your garage door opener to lights and beyond – anytime, and from anywhere. It also allows for simple programming of new MyQ Accessories and Security+ 2.0 remote controls and keyless entry products and features Timer-to-Close, that automatically closes the garage door after a pre-programmed number of minutes – making it easy if you have your hands full.
You can also purchase the MyQ Control Panel and the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway together in the MyQ package
- Turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage
- Equipped with a 150º sensing angle
- On/Off switch for deactivation of motion-detecting function
- Adjustable light timer lets you set when you want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door (pre-set at 4 1/2 minutes)
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ® enabled accessories directly from the control panel
- LiftMaster® Internet Gateway accessory required (sold separately) to utilize MyQ® functionality
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
- Locks out all outside remote control signals while you're away
- Motion detector automatically turns on garage door opener lights when movement is sensed
Customers also viewed