Liftmaster 375LM remote KLIK1U
Features & Specifications
The lift master 375 lm garage door remote is designed to work with a variety of brand name garage door openers to give you convenient secure access to your garage and home. You can operate two different garage door manufacturers, including dip switch style remotes and intellicode or code rotating technology. It also handles two completely different frequencies at the same time, so it's like having two remote controls in one. A single coin cell battery is included as well as a visor clip and full warranty.
- Replace your lost garage door opener remote controls, or adds an extra remote for multi-car families that have a gated entry that is different from your garage door brand opener.
- Dual frequency and dual manufacturer design operates 1 or 2 garage doors even if they're different brands and frequencies.
- Includes instructions, a visor clip, battery, and a full warranty.
- Attaches to your car visor
- Easy to program
- 1-year limited warranty
- supports MYQ 2.0 technology 2011 release and replaces your lost garage door opener remote control or adds an extra remote to your multi-car family.
- Operates 1 or 2 garage doors/gates even if they are different brands.
- Covers these frequencies 300/310/315/368/390 MHz and MY Q 2.0 technology compatible.
- Attaches to your car visor.
- Long-life lithium battery included.
- Compatible with Genie, Linear, Moore-o-Matic, Stanley, Wayne-Dalton, Craftsman, Chamberlain and LiftMaster openers.
The lift master 375lm remote is one of the more universal garage door openers on the marketplace today. It has a wide array of capabilities and covers most garage door opener brands. See the chart below to match up your current remote or opener to see if the 375lm by liftmaster will work for you.
Posted by Tyler Branch on 20th Oct 2014
I have a Liftmaster and Sears Garage door opener. It worked right out of the box for the liftmaster as you would expect. For the Sears I just followed the instructions after determining what year it was made. The opener accepted its new code and now my wife no longer has to have two different remotes in her car.
Customers also viewed