Liftmaster 466LM Wireless digital keypad
Features and Specifications
- The Lift-Master model 466LM Wireless Commercial Keypad is ideal for use on apartment or controlled access applications. The keypad can be mounted to a gooseneck post or directly to a wall. When used with a Lift-Master model 412HM Radio Receiver, the model 466LM is an inexpensive, wireless alternative to standard keypads providing 100,000 available code combinations. It features an attractive stainless steel lighted faceplate and keypad, a rugged tamper-resistant case and a 'low battery' indicator. The This keypad transmitter is designed to be installed easier and in less time than running wires with a conventional style keypad, resulting in fewer labor and material costs.
- Wireless keypad runs from 6 volt battery and sends open signal to a Liftmaster 412HM receiver (sold separately).
- Handles up to 100,000 individual codes.
- Illuminated stainless steel faceplate and keypad.
- Key mounts to a gooseneck post (optional) or direct to a wall.
- Replaceable 6-volt alkaline battery will provide up to 5 years of reliable service.
- Rugged tamper-resistant case and "low battery" indicator.
- Requires the addition of a LiftMaster Radio Receiver (412HM recommended).
Customers also viewed