Liftmaster LA 500U-2 dual residential Swing Gate Operator
- Package includes 2 arms and one control box and photoeyes built in.
- The LA500U-2 has a powerful 24VDC continuous-duty motor. The LA500 is capable of operating gates up to 18 ft. long or weighing up to 1,600 lbs, and is compact enough to fit where pad mount operators do not.
- The LA500U model is liftmaster's most advanced residential DC swing gate operator. It is equipped with industry-leading features like MyQ and Security+ 2.0 communications, battery backup, and a capacity to handle gates up to 18 feet and 1,600 lbs.
- An on-board radio receiver is included with the LA500. It holds up to 50 remotes and is compatible with HomeLink version 4 and higher. Exclusive from LiftMaster, this on-board radio receiver provides a single remote control solution for gates and additional access points.
- NEw updated unit includes the photoeyes
- Operator duty rating: 300 cycles per day
- Gate travel speed: 90-degree opening in 15-17 seconds
- Commercial duty aluminum die cast housing
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Battery Backup System provides up to 7 days or 500 cycles on battery backup; powers safety and ancillary devices
- Power Management System protects battery life
- Security+ 2.0 technology virtually eliminates interference; receiver holds up to 50 remotes; HomeLink compatible
- Continuous-duty motor with soft start/stop
- Power: 110V or 220V Single Phase (220V single phase requires torroid transformer kit)
- Surge/spike protection
- Construction: Full length commercial duty cast aluminum housing. Control Box; High impact polycarbonate
- Weight: control arm 25 lbs. each the control box is 20 lbs
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel
- Keyed manual disconnect
- Plug-in loop detectors
- Programmable auxiliary relays
- External obstruction sensing
- Advanced traffic management control includes Quick-Close and Anti-Tailgating functions
- Bi-part delay: choose from Standard Operation or Synchronized Close
- Solar ready; home and property owners can qualify for up to a 30% tax credit
- 5-year commercial warranty; 7-year residential warranty