Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $12.00 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $11.50 each
Linear DTC visor size remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 8 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Linear DTC Moore-O-Matic aka Delta 3 Remote (same as DTD or DT
- replacement transmitter for the Delta 3 system
- 310 Mhz frequency visor size remote control transmitter
- 8 Switches Code Set for easy programming
- Visor clip and 9V battery included, 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with ALL Linear Delta 3 System products
View the instruction manual for the linear dtc garage door opener remote.
Posted by Rickneph on 8th Dec 2015
After shopping at a few local places, A Click Away was the best and lowest price to replace our 25 year old remote garage opener.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Mar 2014
I found this remote easy to set up and it costs so much less than my landlord quoted me ($80). Postage was fast too!