Linear DTKP Keypad
This looks like my keypad, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote or keypad to make sure the frequency is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote or keypad and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 8 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Linear dtkp wireless keypad
- 310 Mhz frequency, 8 dip switches
- Keypad is backlight for night time operation and has a cover to protect against the elements
- Compatible with Linear models DT, DTC, DT2A, DT4A, LB
View the instruction manula for the linear dtkp wireless keypad.