Linear DXT-25 is a 5 Button 8 Channel Handheld transmitter
General Specifications for the: DXT-21 DXT-23 & DXT-25
- Dimensions: 4.2 in L x 1.6 in W x 0.8 in H (107 x 41 x 20 mm)
- Power: Two 3V DL-2032 lithium batteries (supplied)
- Current Consumption: 7 mA average while transmitting
- Battery Life: Five years typical
- Measured Range: 500 feet minimum in open air (four quadrant test)
- Channels: 1, 4, or 8 channel depending upon model
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Unique "Extra" top button allows for additional channels.
- High visibility LED.
- Lithium batteries supplied.
- UP to 700 foot range.
- Pocket/belt clip supplied on each model.
- DXT-21 is a 1 Channel --Top or front
- DXT-23 is a 4 Channel -- top, left, right, or left and right simultaneously (fail-safe mode)
- DXT-25 is an 8 Channel -- All individual buttons on the front of the transmitter (4 channels), plus top and then any front button gives you (4 additional channels)
- The DXT-25 5-Button, 8-Channel Handheld Transmitter is a battery powered portable transmitter designed for use with Linear's DX Format receivers. Each transmitter can be used in a limitless number of wireless remote control applications. Pressing a button on the transmitter sends a digitally coded wireless signal to its companion receiver.
- The DXT-25 is a five-button, eight-code transmitter. Pressing any of the transmitter's front buttons sends codes one through four. Holding down the small button on the transmitter's top together with pushing with any of the front buttons sends codes five through eight.
- The digital DX code format features over a million possible codes. The DX transmitters are precoded at the factory to unique codes, so no field coding is required. The multi-button transmitters send variations of their preset codes depending on which buttons are pressed. Transmitters can send a signal for up to 10 seconds per activation.
- For versatility, any transmitter code can be programmed into any receiver channel. Receivers must be programmed to the transmitter code before system testing and operation.
View the programming instructions for the linear dxt-25 garage door opener remote.