EXA-1000 Omni-directional remote antenna
NOTE: Generally, the higher the antenna is mounted above ground level, the better the radio range will be.
- Usually an increase in range of 20-30% can be expected.
- The versatile EXA-1000 can be mounted in a variety of ways. A 2-inch U-bolt is supplied for post or pipe mounting, or the U-bolt holes in the base plate can be used to screw the antenna to a wall or vertical wood brace or beam.
The EXA-1000 is a 1/2 wave, center fed, vertical antenna composed of three parts:
- An antenna assembly with an F connector attachment.
- A base plate assembly with radial mounting provisions.
- A five-foot, 75-ohm coaxial cable.
- The cable connects to the antenna base on one end and the receivers F connector on the other. If the antenna must be mounted further than five feet from the receiver, an extension cable of up to a maximum of 25 feet may be used instead of the five foot cable supplied. Because of the cable resistance, the performance of the EXA-1000 may be degraded by using longer than a 25 foot cable.
- Omni-directional remote antenna.
- Includes 5 feet of coax cable.
- U-bolt for post mounting.
- 3" W x 19.5" H x 6" D