EXA-2000 Directional remote antenna
NOTE: Generally, the higher the antenna is mounted above ground level, the better the radio range will be.
- Usually an increase in range of 20-30% can be expected.
- The versatile EXA-2000 can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
The EXA-2000 is a 1/2 wave, center fed, vertical antenna composed of these parts:
- The cable connects to the F connector on the receivers. If the antenna must be mounted further than ten feet from the receiver, an additional extension cable of 15 feet may be used for a maximum cable run of 25 feet. Because of the cable resistance, the performance of the EXA-2000 may be degraded by using more than 25 feet of cable.
- Paintable PVC housing.
- Includes 10 feet of coax.
- Directional remote antenna.
- Two mounting brackets included.
- 21" W x 5" H x 1.5" D