Linear keypad AK-21W
Features & Specifications
Exterior Digital Keypad Wired, Weather Proof Stand Alone For Single Gang Mounting, Two Form C Relays For Door/Gate Control, 480 Access Codes 1-6 Digits
- Self-contained keyless entry system ideal for airports, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, parking lots, and many other commercial facilities.
- Mounts in a single gang electrical box using security screws; tool included.
- Four independent outputs and timers: two form C relays and two solid-state open collector outputs.
- Up to 480 programmable input codes of one to six digits each for activating either or both relays.
- Two LED indicators show system status.
- Key operating features include: door sense input; inhibit input; request-to-enter input; alarm shunt output; timed anti-passback; and keypad lockout.
- Rugged metal keys.
- Built-in LED downlights.
- Tactile and audible feedback.
- Includes 4 interchangeable decorative bezels.
- General Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.00 in W x 5.00 in H x 3.00 in D (76.2 x 127 x 76.2 mm)
- Voltage: 12-24 Vac or Vdc (ac supply must be transformer isolated; power can be from access device or separate supply)
- Current: 30 mA typical, 150 mA maximum
- Outputs: Relay #1 (Main), Form "C" 5 Amps @ 28 Volts maximum; Relay#2 (Auxiliary), Form "C" 1 Amp @ 28 Volts maximum; solid-state outputs (Outputs #3 and #4), short-to-common 100 mA@ 30 Vdc maximum
- Temperature: -22° F to +149° F (-30° C to +65° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing