- The MDKP wireless keypad can transmit a unique signal for each 1-6 digit PIN code entered.
- It has a built-in radio transmitter with a 250-foot range in line-of-sight conditions.
- It generates a separate transmission code for each user selectable 1-6 digit PIN.
- Codes are learned by the access controller or receiver, either the maximum number dependent upon the model used. For instance, if the controller is the AP-3, the MDKP can generate 338 unique codes.
- To operate the MDKP, a user simply enters a PIN followed by the # key, and the code is transmitted to the receiver for validation.
- Downlighting can be turned on by pressing the # key twice; it remains on for 30 seconds or until a code is sent.
- Installation and set-up are simple. The MDKP can be mounted on either a wall or a gooseneck.
- It is ready to use upon plugging in its 9 V lithium battery and programming of user codes.
- Special Feature: Factory programmed MegaCode format; internal antenna, 1-6 digit PIN for each user, Long life lithium battery, Rugged cast aluminum housing, Built-in downlight.
Customers also viewed