Linear MT-2B remote
Features & Specifications
- AN ORDER OF 1 IS FOR 10 UNITS, THESE COME IN SETS OF 10 ONLY PRE-PROGRAMMED BY THE MANUFACTURER
- Linear's MT-2B offers a cost effective means of incorporating the security and convenience of block coded transmitters into nearly any access control application. This model is sequentially precoded at the factory with unique ID codes, as well as facility codes. This coding combination represents the same level of security as a traditional Wiegand card.
- The MT-2B transmitter is housed in the most popular access control transmitter housing and can be recognized by their distinctive button color. A metal clip is supplied for easy mounting on a car sun visor. The MT-2B is a two-channel model that sends a unique signal from either of its two buttons. It is ideal for applications that require access control for both entry and exit, as well as when a secondary remote control function is needed, such as gate access or garage access.
- Programming the MT-2B transmitter into system memory is as simple as entering the first and last number of the coding block into the controller. Depending upon which type of controller, transmitters can be enrolled either by user-friendly programming software or manually at the controller keypad.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers. Factory block coded to one of over 1,000,000 ID codes. Factory block coded to one of 15 facility codes. Two-channel. Supplied with visor mounting clip.
Customers also viewed