Multi-Elmac 3060 garage door opener
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency:Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches:Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Multicode model 3060 mini remote control
- 300 MHZ Frequency gate or garage door opener remote transmitter
- Compatible with ALL Multicode 10 Dip Switch systems
- Mini "key chain" size (2.5" by 1.5") convenient for purse or motorcycle
- Velcro strip and 12V battery included with full manufacturer warranty
- 300 MHZ Frequency, 10 Dip Switches for coding
Customers also viewed