Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $22.00 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $21.00 each
Multicode 4140 remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Multicode model 4140 hand held remote control
- 300 MHZ Frequency gate or garage door opener remote transmitter
- Two (2) sets of 10 Dip Switches with four (4) buttons, this item will operate up to four (4) gate or garage doors equipped with the Multicode system
- Visor clip, 9V battery and one year warranty included
- Compatible with ALL US Multicode gate or garage door opener systems
View the programming instructions for the multicode 4140 garage door opener.
Posted by Unknown on 28th Nov 2014
Very strong and durable. I make it fall sometimes and it has never broken.
Not too bad
Posted by Jerry on 11th Mar 2014
Read the instructions carefully and you won't have any problems with the set up. Accessing the battery is a little tricky but that's a small complaint for a great remote.