MultiLink SD300M keychain flashlight remote
The multi link sd 300 is a keychain garage door opener with a flashlight built in.
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
- Operates 300mhz 10 dip switch style garage door openers.
- Compatible with multicode remotes in particular.
- Flashlight built into the keychain remote.
- Mini keychain remote
Customers also viewed