Skylink 318KR Universal Keypad
Features & Specifications
- Works with most brands of garage door openers.
- Easy to install.
- Long life Lithium batteries included.
- Personal access codes for maximum security.
- Backlit keypad.
- Short beep when buttons are pressed.
- ABS UV plastic case.
- Weather resistant design.
- 15 feet of wire is included. (Longer wire is available, sold separately)
- FCC/IC approved.
- UL listed.
- One year warranty.
Installation is as simple as 1-2-3
- Connect 2 wires to the terminals of your existing wall mounted garage door opener button.
- Plug in the wires to the 318R receiver.
- Plug the receiver into an electrical outlet.
- Installation is now completed.
- Activate the Keyless Entry Transmitter to operate the garage door opener.
- 318KR Includes :
- One 318K Keyless Entry Transmitter.
- One 318R Garage Door Receiver.
The Skylink 318KR Keypad provides extra garage security. The 318KR protects the important belongings you store in your garage with the wireless keyless entry system, which requires a personal access code to trigger your automatic garage door opener. The 318KR easily mounts on the wall of your garage and alerts the receiver to send a signal to your automatic garage door opener when you enter your personal access code. The backlight comes on and a beep is emitted when any key is pressed, so you'll know when the signal is being transmitted. The receiver is easy to install. Connect the stripped ends of the included wire to the two terminals on the back of your wall-mounted door control, and plug the connector end into the receiver. That's it! With an access code in place, all of your family members will be able to gain entry to your garage.
Customers also viewed