Skylink DM-50 Swing Base Unit
Works with 4 different types of swing door:
1) In-Swing Left
2) In-Swing Right
3) Out-Swing Left
4) Out-Swing Right
- Can be installed on most doors, including wood and metal doors.
- "Hit and Stop" feature ensures safety operation.
- Fail safe operation - Door can be open/close freely during power outage.
- Built-in mechanical clutch to prevent motor from damaging when external force is applied to the motor.
- Audio warning as an indication when the swing door opener is operating.
- Auto learn door travel limits.
- Can learn up to 16 remote controls.
- Product Certification : CE, FCC, IC, ETL (Meet UL 325 standard), cETL (Meet CSA C22.2 No.247-92 standard)
- 3 different operating modes:
1) Toggle Operation
2) Open / Close Operation
3) Timer Operation, closes door automatically after a specific period of time. (user programmable)
- Door Operator.
- 4-Button Transmitter.
- Mounting and Accessories.
- AC adapter.
- CE, FCC, IC, ETL (Meet UL 325 standard), cETL (Meet CSA C22.2 No.247-92 standard)
- CE Certification
- ETL Certification (Meet UL and CSA Standard)
- FCC Certification
- IC Certification
Customers also viewed