Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $16.75 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $16.00 each
Carper 300 keychain remote
How do I know if this Keychain remote is the right one for me?
1. Frequency:Check the back of your current remote to make sure the frequency of the remote or garage door opener is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches:Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches and is 300mhz, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
- Mini garage door opener remote with built-in flashlight, key ring and 12V battery included
- Mini "key chain" size (2" by 1")
- Key chain and convenient surface mount kit included
- Compatible with the following garage door opener manufacturers: Multicode, Multi-Elmac (10 Dip Switch Binary Remotes)
The Carper 300 mini keychain garage door opener remote has a built-in flashlight and key ring. The carper 300 also includes a 12V battery and instructions for programming. The Carper 300 mini key chain size is (2 by 1). The 300 key chain remote has a convenient surface mount kit that is also included.
so small yet so powerful
Posted by Haley on 4th Mar 2014
My last remote was gargantuan in comparison. It wasn't so big that carrying it was a problem but the smaller size of the carper is welcome. I have it on the same keychain as my car keys and setting up is extremely easy. Compact, light, powerful.
Customers also viewed