Carper 310 keychain remote
How do I know if this Keychain remote is the right one for me?
1. Frequency:Check the back of your current remote to make sure the frequency of the remote or garage door opener is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches:Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 8 dip switches and is 310mhz, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Mini garage door opener remote with built-in flashlight, key ring and 12V battery included
- Mini "key chain" size (2" by 1")
- Key chain and convenient surface mount kit included
- Compatible with the following garage door opener manufacturers: Automatic, Moore-O-Matic, Delta, Powerlift, Shima, Doorman, Vemco, X10, and Linear DT (8 switches) products
The Carper 310 garage door opener remote has a built-in flashlight, key ring, and 12V battery included. The Carper 310 mini key chain size is (2 inches by 1 inch in size. The carper 310 comes with a key chain and convenient surface mount kit. It is useful for riding motorcycles and placing it in your pocket. It is durable and the plastic is nearly drop proof.
Customers also viewed