Carper 390 keychain remote
This is a GENIE brand Keychain remote, so how do I know if it's the right one for me?
1. Frequency:Check the back of your current remote to make sure it says one of these Genie brand names: Alliance, Norelco, Blue Max, Lift-A-Door, Pro Max, Hercules, Stealth, Excelerator, Python, Signature, Phantom Legacy, Medallion, and CodeDodger.
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote has 9 OR 12 dip switchesand is a genie brand, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Key-chain size garage door opener transmitter with a built-in flashlight, key ring and 12V battery included
- Mini "key chain" size (2" by 1") automatic garage door opener remote
- Compatible with ALL Genie 390 MHZ frequency with dip switches (9 or 12)
- Key chain and convenient surface mount kit included
- Compatible with Genie remote transmitters models AT85, AT85P, MAT85, AT90, MAT90, CT90, LD12, AT95, AT285, AT290, LDT/GPT/GT90-1, 2, 3, 4
- Also compatible with Lift-a-Door and Blue Max garage door opener systems
The carper 390 Key-chain size garage door opener remote comes stardard with a built-in flashlight, key ring and 12V battery. The mini key chain is (2 by 1) in size. The carper 390 door opener remote is compatible with all Genie 390 MHZ frequency remotes that use 9 or 12 dip switches. The 390 also has a convenient surface mount kit included. The 390 is compatible with Genie remote transmitters models AT85, AT85P, MAT85, AT90, MAT90, CT90, LD12, AT95, AT285, AT290, LDT/GPT/GT90-1 and the GT912 remote. It is pocket size and fits easily in your motorcycle jacket or pants.
Posted by Karen Schmidt on 22nd Apr 2020
Replaced 35 yr old remote for my genie garage door opener. Worked like a charm!!
Setup can be a little tricky
Posted by Unknown on 21st Jan 2020
One must check the instruction sheet carefully if you're programming for the 9 switch remoter. One would expect switches 1-9 to be set for the 9 switch code. After studying the instructions closely, the 9 switch setting is offset to switches 4-12. After I figured that out, the remote worked just fine. The physical look and feel is very good.
bulk discount good
Posted by Yazmin on 27th Mar 2014
I bought 25 of these for our gated community, good price in bulk. Fast delivery, these guys are pro's.
Customers also viewed