CarSense 303 vehicle detector
The car sense 303 features advanced 3-axis, magnetoresistive sensing technology. The sensor measures Earth’s magnetic field and responds to disturbances caused by ferrous objects. The CS303 combines this exciting new technology with a fieldproven hardware platform to produce a high-sensitivity, compact, and cost-effective solution for reliable vehicle detection. Three sensing elements provide magnetic field measurement in the X, Y and Z axes, improving detection sensitivity.
Features and specifications:
- Three-dimensional presence detection of vehicles
- Select X, Y and/or Z axis independently
- Stand-alone sensor
- Sensor stores ambient background and settings in non-volatile memory
- Remote control module for programming and additional relay contact output
- Fast response for high-speed detection
- Easy, low-cost installation
• Easy, low-cost installation and has a NEW DETECT-ON-STOP or (DOS®) feature that will allow detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the sensor. This is a worldwide unique feature to EMX detectors. It is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces. In contrast to the multiple cuts and corner reliefs required for the installation of inductive loops, the small size of the detector allows for easy installation in pavement (below grade) with straight saw cut resulting in cost savings on labor and materials. The rugged sensor is also suitable for above grade installations, making it ideal for use in confined areas or hidden in non-ferrous architectural components for security purposes.
Carsense 303 Includes:
- CS303-C-1 Control Unit only