The new Genie G1T-BX Model# 38501R one button Intellicode remote features one large button to allow for easy operation for genie garage door openers 1995 to present. This remote is designed to work with Genie Intellicode or Overhead Door CodeDodger garage door openers and has an auto seek frequency for 390mhz and 315mhz doors.
- Auto seek frequency range this remote is designed to communicate with the garage door opener by automatically seeking either the 315 or the 390 frequency, helping to ensure opener will respond regardless of nearby frequency interference.
- Genie Intellicode access security system - the Genie Intellicode system features advanced technology that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by selecting a new code from billions of combinations.
- ACSCTG TYPE intellicode compatible 390mhz and 315mhz
- Compatible with all genie intellicode Models
- Can be used as a key-chain remote
- Visor Clip Included
- Battery Included
- Compatible with all Genie Intellicode openers from 1995-Current
- Compatible with all Overhead Door CodeDodger openers from 1995-Current.
Couldn't Be Easier
Posted by Mike in Wisconsin on 26th Apr 2020
I bought two of these to replace older model remotes. My older remotes had soft buttons which had become very gummy to the touch over the years.
I like the smaller size of these remotes. I don't use them as key fobs, though they are designed for that use. I prefer not to have that extra weight while my key is in the ignition.
Instructions were very understandable and clear. It took me longer to get each remote out of the packaging than it did to program them to open my garage door. Seriously, it was maybe 15-20 seconds to program each remote.
This was absolutely the best way to go.
Posted by Paul on 5th Mar 2014
The remote works well and I like the design. Delivery was fast and set up was simple. Good experience.
Customers also viewed