Genie Intellicode Keypad GWKIC
Features and Specifications
- Genie INTELLICODE Keypad garage door opener wireless keypad
- This keypad will operate up to three (3) doors, 390 MHZ Frequency with code rotating Intellicode format
- The Genie keypad model GWKIC offers secure garage entry without using a remote control or key
- Compatible with all Genie Intellicode Series II garage door openers
- Discounts available in higher quantities
Basic Programming for Genie GWKIC Intellicode Keypad
Reset Keypad Procedure:
1. Open the cover halfway.
2. Push and hold the program button and number 8 key simultaneously. The key indicator will blink once for 5 seconds.
3. Cover the keypad.
1. Open the keypad's cover fully.
2. Push the key 3, 5, and 7.
3. Push the Program button. You’ll see key indicator blinks for a few seconds.
4. Enter your new PIN.
5. Press the Program button once again. The key indicator will blink rapidly.
6. Close the Keypad with the full cover.
1. Press and hold the Receiver Learn Code (from your Power Head Receiver) for a few seconds, then release.
2. Enter your PIN.
3. Press the 'Send' button twice.
4. Push send for another time to test if your door is moving.
Add More Doors to Your Genie Intellicode Keypad:
1. Open the full cover.
2. Enter your first PIN.
3. Press the program button three times.
4. Press the number key the same with the total of doors you want to program.
5. Push the Operator Learn Code button.
6. Enter your first PIN.
7. Press Send.
8. Enter the door number you want to set.
9. Push Send button three times.
10. Close the cover.
11. To test if programming is successful, open the cover again, enter your PIN1, then enter key number 1.
12. Repeat the same process with the next machine.
View the instruction manual for the Genie GWKIC Intellicode keypad garage door opener.
Customers also viewed