GTO Mighty Mule Wireless Intercom and Keypad F3100
Features of the Intercom/Keypad
- Easy installation wireless or wired
- Superior range: crystal clear two-way communication up to 500' wireless or 1000' wired
- Access control: accept or deny access to your property with the touch of a button
- Increased surveillance: screen visitors and solicitors safely from inside your home
- Stand alone keypad: up to 25 programmable entry codes Convenient interior intercom is mobile and can be used anywhere in your home just like your cordless phone
- Rechargeable batteries allow operation even during a power outage
- The intercom/keypad has two separate units. The keypad (outside unit) should be mounted outside the gate allowing the driver of the vehicle approaching the property to press the CALL button from their vehicle. The base (inside unit), with it?s rechargable battery, can be plugged into any 110 Volt AC outlet for use while charging. It can also be disconnected from the charger allowing it to go anywhere within range for convenience. Because the base unit is always ON, the battery life without a charge is approximately 2 hours.
- When someone without an access code approaches the gate, they can press the CALL button on the keypad which will ring the base unit inside the house. To answer the CALL, the person inside presses and holds the ANSWER button to talk to the person at the gate, releasing the ANSWER button to listen. To allow the person calling to open the gate, the GRANT PERMISSION button must be pressed. Then the person at the keypad can press any key to open the gate.
- Up to 25 different personal entry codes may be programmed into the keypad, allowing you to give different temporary and permanent entry codes to different users. For example, you can give a delivery person their own temporary entry code, which you can easily change after they have made the delivery. This will prevent them from being able to regain access, while still allowing those to whom you gave permanent entry codes full access.
- After entering a valid code, pressing any key while the gate is opening will stop the gate; pressing any key while the gate is stopped will cause the gate to reverse direction. The keypad will not affect the auto-close setting of your gate opener system.
- The keypad face will light up and beeper will beep at the press of any key. The keypad memory will recognize your entry code in a string of up to 20 digits. If it finds the correct sequence, it will activate the gate opener. As a security feature, the keypad will shut down for 40 seconds if it does not find the correct code sequence within a 20 digit string. This will discourage an unauthorized person from trying to use random numbers to access your property.
- Your entry codes will remain stored in memory even when the batteries go dead. The keypad will remember your entry codes as long as you don?t press the RESET button.