Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $18.50 each
Liftmaster 371lm remote
The lift master 371 lm garage door opener remote is designed for door made after 2005 uing the 315mhz frequency. These remotes operate on doors using the purple led light for programming and there are several compatible remotes as well. This is a one button single transmitter using code rotating technology that does not interefer with the military.
- Programmable by using the PURPLE LED light on the back of liftmaster garage door openers from 2005 and later
- 315 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology
- Offers Enhanced Radio Technology (ERT)
- 1 channel/button transmitter, compatible with models manufactured from 2005 and later
- Open/close one garage door opener
- Turn garage door opener lights on/off
- Visor clip or key ring included Lithium battery (5 years life w/normal use) included
- The military radio equipment, also known as "Land Mobile Radio" (LMR) operates at 390MHz, which is in the same frequency band as Chamberlain, Liftmaster, Sears Craftsman, and Genie garage door openers. Homeowners near these military bases may experience interference to their garage door openers that can cause the garage door opener to malfunction. In order to solve such interference problems as mentioned in the FCC Public Notice, homeowners can purchase a new liftmaster garage door operator OR a Conversion kit (includes a transmitter and a receiver) that operates on a different frequency that is not used by the LMR.
very good product
Posted by Linda Zhang on 1st Mar 2016
used it for more than a year now. works very good.
It Works Immediately
Posted by Unknown on 9th Sep 2014
With the instructions included with the opener, it took about five seconds and the opener was working great!!!!
Best of all was that my WIFE was very happy!!!!!
Posted by Unknown on 19th Jun 2014
the information given matched the garage door opener perfectly works like a champ
Posted by Mikey on 5th Mar 2014
My other remote was so weak I had to wait and repeatedly push the button to get my garage door to open. This one has good distance and I only have to push it just before I get to my house and when I turn into the driveway, the door's wide open! Small things like that matter!
Customers also viewed