The LiftMaster 3900 Light-Duty Jackshaft Operator
- Wall-mount installation - mounts on the left or right side of door.
- No rails to hang, it simply mounts on the wall and attaches to the garage door torsion bar.
- Unit requires an electrical outlet within 6 feet
- Patented absolute positioning technology - the newest technology in garage door openers. Our patented design allows the electronic limits to be extremely accurate, even after a power failure
- Specially designed for garages and unique applications that don't allow for a traditional garage door opener, such as garages with very low, cathedral or obstructed ceilings; for sectional doors only, up to 14 ft. high or 180 sq. ft., 650 lbs.
- Ultra-quiet 24VDC motor performance
- Push button limit settings/automatic force sensing allows for faster setup
- Optional Battery Backup reliably opens door even when the power goes out
- Meets all UL325 requirements
- Includes The Smart Garage Door Opener® - lets you electronically program additional remotes or a keyless entry from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Quick-Connect™ terminals for faster wire installation 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay; remote light can be positioned on the ceiling anywhere in the garage
- 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever; ideal for vaulted ceilings
Remote Light (380LM) - adds 200 watts of additional lighting where you need it
Battery Backup (475LM)
Alternate Mounting Kit (480LM)
Alternate Power Source (580LM)
- Includes The Protector System® - projects an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while door is going down
- Equipped with Power Lock - once the garage door goes down, it's securely locked with the power lock, which is similar to a deadbolt and ensures the door cannot be forced open
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
- Lifetime motor warranty
- 5-year parts warranty
Customers also viewed