DISCONTINUED - Use firefly 310lid21k
Linear LB mini remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 8 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Linear gate or garage door opener replacement transmitter for the Delta 3 system
- 310 Mhz frequency
- 8 dip switches, mini "keychain" size (2" by 1.25")
- 12V battery and one year manufacturer warranty included
- Compatible with ALL Linear Delta 3 System products
The Linear LB called the Lady Bug gate or garage door opener replacement transmitter works on all the Delta 3 systems. It operates on 310 Mhz frequency and has 8 dip switches. The Lady Bug comes in a Mini key chain size (2 by 1.25), 12-Volt battery and one year manufacturer warranty. The Linear LB Lady Bug is compatible with all linear delta 3 system products. Other compatible linear remotes include the carper 310, Linear DR3A, Linear DT2A, Linear DT4, Linear DTC, and Linear DTKP.
View the programming instructions for the linear LB ladybug keychain remote.
Posted by Lisa on 1st Mar 2016
We needed new remotes for our opener, and couldn't find one. This came quickly, price was great, and works perfectly. Ordered 2 more.
Good range for small remote
Posted by Alex on 11th Mar 2014
Pretty impressed overall with this little thing. The range is good and I'm told the battery life is pretty long too so I won't need to worry about replacing it any time soon.