Linear MCT-11 remote
318mhz megagcode (no dip switches to set)
- MegaCode transmitters and receivers do not contain a typical "coding switch". Each transmitter is permanently coded at the factory. The transmitter sends a unique code when the button is pressed. The receiver is programmed by learning a transmitter's unique digital code. The receiver will activate only from the memorized transmitters.
- It has a high visibility test/operate LED
- A spring-steel, dual-position visor clip that attaches vertically or horizontally.
- It measures 3.04-by-1.93-by-.61 inches.
- It is available for use with all Linear?s garage door openers.
- The transmitter is powered by two Type CR2032 coin-cell batteries.
- Other compatible remotes are listed below.
- The new monarch keychain remote is our featured replacement remote with the best design and functionality.